----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

GIMME SHELTER's 15th Annual Clothing Drive "Drop Your Drawers"

Thursday, January 12th, 2006

5:30 PM - 10:30 PM

$20 CASH at the Door

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Live Entertainment

No Host Bar or Dinner
Dress is Urban Cocktail Chic

Come and see old friends and meet new ones.

You know, you have been meaning to clean out your closet and bring
the clothes you do not wear anymore, though you never get around to
it or know where to take it.
We will have a truck outside the venue where you can drop off your
clothing and we will take it to St. Anthony Foundation, who will give
it away.
You can get a tax deduction, just ask for a receipt.
Important: Please Bring a Donation of Clothing
Toiletries, Warm Coats, Sweaters, Socks,
Underwear and/or Men's Shoes

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Tiernan's Restaurant & Irish Pub
685 Beach Street @ Hyde Street
Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
(415) 673-9700
http://www.tiernans.com/

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(415) 673-9700
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gimme_shelter/

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.