----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Raw Egg

Wednesday, June 28, & Thursday, June 29th

8pm

$10-$15 sliding scale

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Suppose that we-you and I-begin in kindred raw matter, teeming with
possibilities. Over time, we claim separate identities, creating
numerous boundaries in order to do so.  What would it take for us to
re-connect-what can we create in place of boundaries? Share our
stories and release our histories in an exploration of the
relationships between humankind, technology and nature in an attempt
to find a path towards balance.

Raw Egg is a multi-media performance collaboration with violinist
Markus Hawkins, video artist and sculptor Tobias Tovera, and dancers
Chi-Jen Hung, Colleen Tani Nakamoto, Drew Boles,  Iu-Hui Chua and
Youki Kato.

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Noh Space
2840 Mariposa St.
San Francisco
415.621.7978 box
http://www.theatreofyugen.org/work.html

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
650-201-7019
http://www.theatreofyugen.org/work.html

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

art, culture and technology from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small organizations

The Squid List is licensed under a Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/