----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Justin McClure Comedy Special

Saturday, June 24th

8pm (doors open at 7:30)

$10

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Come get some laughs at 50 Mason and find out why 50 Mason is called
the 'home of underground comedy in San Francisco,' by the SF Chronicle
and just named 'Best Place to Enjoy a Dozen Comics for the Cost of a
Movie Ticket' by the SF Guardian.  Below are comments from the audience
from this past weekend's show:

- "Enjoyed the mix of comics."
- "Laughed so much I was in tears."
- "Best birthday present I got this year."
- "Do I need to make a reservation for the next show?"

We strongly recommend making a reservation for the popular Saturday
Night Comedy Showcase by calling 415.398.4129 or check out our
website at http://www.50masonlounge.com.  Reservations are held until
8 p.m.

50 Mason is a great place to meet up with your group of friends for
laughs or for a date before heading out to a variety of great downtown
bars.  Each week, the Saturday Night Comedy Showcase delivers
some of the best, funniest and hottest comedians in the Bay Area.

Line-up for Saturday, June 24th:
MC:  Tony Sparks

Featuring: Scott Bloom
                Dave Thomason

Headliner: Justin McClure

50 Mason SF Comedy Club_Saturday Night Comedy Showcase

Where:  50 Mason, SF Comedy Club (50 Mason Street @ Eddy)

When:  Saturday, June 24th, 8p.m. (Doors open at 7:30 p.m.)

Admission:  $10 (No Drink Minimum)

Transportation/Parking:  One block from the Powell Street BART and Muni
station.  Parking garage conveniently located across the street from 50
Mason and a 'discount' parking lot next to Hotel Bijou.

Website:  http://www.50masonlounge.com

Reservations - (415) 398-4129

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

San Francisco Comedy Club
50 Mason Street
San Francisco
415-398-4129
http://www.50masonlounge.com

50 Mason Street (between Market / Eddy).  Right around the corner
from the Powell Street BART Station / Cable Car Turnaround.

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-398-4129
http://www.50masonlounge.com

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

art, culture and technology from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small organizations

The Squid List is licensed under a Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/