Brent S. Clark wrote:
Hello,

When I viewing the last email in my INBOX and decide to move it to another
folder, I get the following error:

ERROR:
ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: FETCH -1 (FLAGS BODYSTRUCTURE)
Reason Given: Error in IMAP command received by server.

If I check the my INBOX, I find the email was actually moved to where I
asked it to go.

Im running:
SquirrelMail 1.5.0
Courier IMAP 3.0.3

I know the first thing, Im going to be told is to upgrade 1.5.0+, but i
also received this error the same way under 1.4.2.

And? You do know that 1.4.2 is also somewhat old at this point? You do know that the code base for both has long since forked and changed quite a bit? The point of asking you to report against 1.5.1 is that SO MUCH has changed since the release of 1.5.0 that reports against it are almost entirely unreliable.


 -paul



-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: 
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [email protected]
List Archives: 
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to