Sorry if this has already been answered.

I have installed Fedora Core 3 and I'm using all the default software in
the linux compilation.

I am able to migrate the mail files from the /home/(user) folders but I
have not been able to find the location of the personal settings data or
especially the Address Data saved by each user. It doesn't seem to be
stored in the user directory and I haven't found it in the
/usr/share/squirrelmail directory.

I've tried
grep -R "known data string" /usr/share/squirrelmail
to see if I could find any file that might contain a piece of data known
to be part of the addresses saved by a user. I've had no luck.

Look at the config/config.php file in your squirrelmail directory and note the location of $data_dir, which is where you will find all your users' prefs and address books, unless you have configured SM to use a SQL backend for prefs, which it does not sound like you have done.



------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click -- squirrelmail-users mailing list Posting Guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines List Address: [email protected] List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995 List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to