Rajesh R R wrote:
Hi All

I am trying to make an advance search feature in Squirrelmail but unfortunatly it

Why are you reinventing the wheel? Some people have put a LOT of work into creating an advanced search that you can try in the development stream (1.5.x). If you need more than it gives, ask for enhancements or report bugs, etc.


Cheers,

 Paul

is not working. I have some doubts in that which most of you may be knowing. I
will explain by senario here.
My search form have some fields like To, From, Body, Subject, Date before /
After, flagged etc.. When I try to work with multiple search like, to search for
both "To" and "FROM" condtion it doesn't work. I am not sure how to get ths
working. The below mentioned function is from imap_serach.php file. I am not sure
with all the variable in this.
function sqimap_search($imapConnection, $search_where, $search_what, $mailbox,
$color, $search_position = '', $search_all, $count_all)
Can any one tell me how to perform a search with "and/or" conditions. I tried
with changing the $search_string based on my requriement but it didn't work out
well. I need this urgently. Please if any one can give me some Idea on this that
would be realy appriciated. I need to get the correct way to proceed.


Thank you

regards
Rajesh


-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: Tell us your software development plans!
Take this survey and enter to win a one-year sub to SourceForge.net
Plus IDC's 2005 look-ahead and a copy of this survey
Click here to start!  http://www.idcswdc.com/cgi-bin/survey?id=105hix
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: 
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [email protected]
List Archives: 
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to