Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],
On Thursday, June 23, 2005, you wrote:

> I have searched through these archives and they are just all too
> complicated to me.  Someone else set up our squirrelmail a couple years
> ago and I don't know how to even access the main place to administrate it.
>  Is it on the web?  How do I remove an employee (old mailbox) and add a
> new employee?

That all depends on your imap server, and how the other person setup
your server. SquirrelMail itself is just another mail client, like
Outlook, Pine, Mutt, etc etc. In general, you cannot manage users from
it, that's all up to the underlying mail system.

-- 
Jonathan Angliss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>



-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration Strategies
from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,
informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to
speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: 
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [email protected]
List Archives: 
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to