-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi spam,
On Sunday, March 05, 2006, spam wrote:

>> Hopefully someone can help:

>> CONFIG:
>>  SquirrelMail 1.4.6
>>  PHP 5.0.5
>>  WIN/2003 using IIS6

>> All seems to load fine and I can send and receive mail, but I get the
>> following:

>> "THIS FOLDER IS EMPTY"

>> Looking on the server, there are messages (in this case 47 of them)
>> Looking at the left panel in SquirrelMail I see INBOX (47/47). If I
>> do a search in SquirrelMail, the messages do come up.

>> Any ideas what it could be?

>> I can send mail and receive mail (sometimes), and the folders
>> INBOX.Drafts, etc.... do show up on my mailserver.

> After more testing, this seems to occur when the messages are either
> all not read or all not unread....

> Basically... when there is a mix of read and unread messages.

You missed one item on your list.  Your IMAP server.  What is it?
Version?  How do other clients act?

- --
Jonathan Angliss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFED6PGK4PoFPj9H3MRAraBAKC+iNjH1km/a+wxLdZBiRcX9LySsQCg3DCN
e11hIK2ZnyHcLS6rtz5BN2w=
=V+cP
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: 
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [email protected]
List Archives: 
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to