> I created a sub folder under the folder INBOX and for some reason it
> appears under the Trash folder !!! I've read similar posts in the archive
> and none of them seem to help my scenario.
>
> What could be done to have the sub folders display under the correct
> parent folder ?

Configure SquirrelMail correctly would be my first guess, but I have
insufficient information about your system be be able to suggest
something.

IMAP server? IMAP server configuration in SquirrelMail
"config/config.php"? Did you install SquirrelMail yourself or did you use
a packaged version (PRM)? (See "Needed details" at:
<http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines>.)

> I'm using squirrelmail-1.4.15 cvs version on Fedora 7.

More likely SquirrelMail 1.4.15 SVN (we ditched CVS some releases ago). I
suggest upgrading to the released 1.4.15.

Sincerely,
Fredrik

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored by: SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
Studies have shown that voting for your favorite open source project,
along with a healthy diet, reduces your potential for chronic lameness
and boredom. Vote Now at http://www.sourceforge.net/community/cca08
-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines
List address: [email protected]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options): 
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to