On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Fredrik Jervfors
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>> I created a sub folder under the folder INBOX and for some reason it
>>>> appears under the Trash folder !!! I've read similar posts in the
>>>> archive and none of them seem to help my scenario.
>>>>
>>>> What could be done to have the sub folders display under the correct
>>>> parent folder ?
>>>
>>> Configure SquirrelMail correctly would be my first guess, but I have
>>> insufficient information about your system be be able to suggest
>>> something.
>>>
>>> IMAP server? IMAP server configuration in SquirrelMail
>>> "config/config.php"? Did you install SquirrelMail yourself or did you
>>> use a packaged version (PRM)?
>>
>> SquirrelMail bug 1353394 - INBOX subfolders in dovecot
>
> Ok. I hope that someone who knows IMAP better than I do will test and
> implement that patch.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1353394&group_id=311&atid=423679

Seems fine - testing is needed by anyone regardless of how well they
know IMAP.  Works for me on a quick test against courier.

Attached is a newer patch against 1.4.16 (probably will work against
1.4.15 and the likes).

Attachment: imap_mailbox.php.diff
Description: Binary data

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored by: SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
Studies have shown that voting for your favorite open source project,
along with a healthy diet, reduces your potential for chronic lameness
and boredom. Vote Now at http://www.sourceforge.net/community/cca08
-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines
List address: [email protected]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options): 
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to