> one year ago i installed Squirrelmail 1.4.13 and i like it very much.

Thank you. I strongly advice to upgrade to our latest release, 1.4.21,
which contains fixes for some security issues. See:
<http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-4.html>
<http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/tags/rel-1_4_21/doc/ChangeLog?revision=14056>

> Now i ask if the version 1.5 is released, is there a stable 1.5.x?

SquirrelMail 1.5 is an unstable release, which will be changed into 1.6
when it becomes stable. If you want to try 1.5 it's available on the
download page <http://squirrelmail.org/download.php> as "Development
version snapshots (1.5.2-svn)".

> As the update is not so quick and easy, i would only update if there were
> serious changes, like in 1.5 (with skins, i read).

The current 1.5 doesn't support skins fully, although it works in some
parts of SquirrelMail. There is more information in the change log:
<http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/trunk/squirrelmail/doc/ChangeLog>.

> Thank you for information or adequate links.

You're welcome.

Sincerely,
Fredrik

--