On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Fredrik Jervfors
<jervf...@squirrelmail.org> wrote:
>> one year ago i installed Squirrelmail 1.4.13 and i like it very much.
>
> Thank you. I strongly advice to upgrade to our latest release, 1.4.21,
> which contains fixes for some security issues. See:
> <http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-4.html>
> <http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/tags/rel-1_4_21/doc/ChangeLog?revision=14056>
>
>> Now i ask if the version 1.5 is released, is there a stable 1.5.x?
>
> SquirrelMail 1.5 is an unstable release, which will be changed into 1.6
> when it becomes stable. If you want to try 1.5 it's available on the
> download page <http://squirrelmail.org/download.php> as "Development
> version snapshots (1.5.2-svn)".
>
>> As the update is not so quick and easy, i would only update if there were
>> serious changes, like in 1.5 (with skins, i read).
>
> The current 1.5 doesn't support skins fully, although it works in some
> parts of SquirrelMail.

What parts are you referring to where skins do not work?  As far as I
am aware, most of the interface is skinned.  There are still a few
places where some work needs to be done, but to the end user, I'm not
sure they'd notice most of them.  So although technically saying skins
aren't supported "fully" might be correct, I think it is misleading to
say that.  For most people's purposes, it is fully skinnable.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):