P Sreedhar wrote:

> Sorry I Missed details in earlier mail
> 1) Same problem does not exist in version 1.4.15
> 2) Server is not secured with HTTPS
> 3) PHP Ini details are as below.
>
> PHP Version 5.1.6
> session
> Session Support enabled
> Registered save handlers files user
> Registered serializer handlers php php_binary wddx
>
> Directive Local Value
> session.auto_start Off
> session.bug_compat_42 Off
> session.bug_compat_warn On
> session.cache_expire 180
> session.cache_limiter nocache
> session.cookie_domain no value
> session.cookie_lifetime 0
> session.cookie_path /
> session.cookie_secure Off
> session.entropy_file no value
> session.entropy_length 0
> session.gc_divisor 1000
> session.gc_maxlifetime 1440
> session.gc_probability 1
> session.hash_bits_per_character 5
> session.hash_function 0
> session.name PHPSESSID
> session.referer_check no value
> session.save_handler files
> session.save_path /var/lib/php/session
> session.serialize_handler php
> session.use_cookies On
> session.use_only_cookies Off
> session.use_trans_sid 0

Can't reproduce it on CentOS 5.2 with same PHP version. Are you sure that
you use standard unmodified SquirrelMail 1.4.21 version with no third party
plugins and session settings are not different for SquirrelMail. Did you
change any defaults in SquirrelMail 4. General Options?

SquirrelMail 1.4.16-21 use custom cookie functions and older SquirrelMail
versions use standard PHP cookie functions. If custom cookie functions are
broken, it must be triggered by some non-default combination of session or
php core configuration or web server setup.

Are you sure that you increased MAXPERIP setting value in Courier-IMAP
configuration?

--
Tomas

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):