2010.09.22 12:39 P Sreedhar rašė:
> Dear sir
>
> The problem seems solved with increasing MAXPERIP  setting value in
> Courier-IMAP
> configuration. The default was 4. And seems to me that since squirrelmail
> uses the localhost (127.0.0.1), the problem occured.
> The problem however is not existing in version 1.4.15.

You only could not trigger it in 1.4.15. All SquirrelMail versions are
affected by this Courier setting. Maybe your 1.4.21 traffic is higher or
some plugins open additional connections or code forgot to close
connection somewhere. All webmail connections are from same IP address and
Courier's MAXPERIP defaults are suitable only for single IMAP client.

--
Tomas

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):