Hi,

I'm using v1.4.21, installed manually. Everything is working fine
while logged in, but when I try to log out, I receive "File does not
exist" instead of being redirected to login.php.

index.php exists in /var/lib/squirrelmail/www and in
/var/lib/squirrelmail/www/src/.

The apache logs show that it's looking for index.php in the document
root, but that is not the same as the path described above. How should
it be configured so it properly finds the index.php?

The path for the users to access webmail for this domain is
https://example.com/webmail1/

Ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex