On 10/17/10, Paul Lesniewski <p...@squirrelmail.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:06 AM, Bob Self <bob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've installed the change_passwd plugin version change_passwd-4.2f
>
> Sounds like a version you got somewhere else.  That one isn't
> supported around here.  You might want to ask whomever you got it from
> about the errors therein.
>
>> I get this warning when I go to the 'options' page:
>>
>> Notice: Constant SM_PATH already defined in
>> /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/change_passwd/functions.php on line 17
>>
>> I'm using version 1.4.13 on Ubuntu.
>>
>> Has this been fixed? Or how should I fix it?
>
> The plugin maintainer's (me) version doesn't have such issues.

I hope that I get posting correct this time. I'm sending this from
gmail. So far I haven't found where it says that I'm sending html. The
only thing I can find there is switching to 'basic html' to disable
rich formating. So, I'm trying that.

I have:
SM 1.4.13
compatibility-2.0.16-1.0
change_passwd-4.0-1.2.8

I get this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function compatibility_check_plugin_setup() in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/change_passwd/functions.php on line 28

I've searched for answers to the question about why I get this
message, but all I've found is stuff about reading the posting
guidelines and that the poster should search for the answer. I've
searched and haven't been able to find the actual answer. The question
is asked many times. What is the real answer? One solution is to use a
different version of change_passwd apparently modified by someone
else. Another solution is for the end user to edit the php code on
their system. That doesn't seem right. So, I can't find the answer.
You pointed me to the compatibility page. Are you saying that I need
to change the compatibility plugin to a 1.x version? If so, which
version?

Bob

> --
> Paul Lesniewski
> SquirrelMail Team
> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):