Sorry, in case this is a replication, but I've got a bounce...
I believe almost all the others have the same problem: The INBOX has every day tens ( maybe more..) of new messages...
I have put several filters to sort the messages in subdirectories, so I can see with a glance what sort of mail I have received. The problem is , that although I have most of the messages saved in certain folders, they also remain in the INBOX. If I want to see the unsorted messages that do not apply to any of my filters, I have to browse thru the whole bunch anyway, which I wanted to avoid in the first place. Is there a way to make the filtered message disappear from the INBOX?
regards
matti

Matti Riikari
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]