I'm new to the list and apologize if this question has been asked
before. I'm trying to get sqwebmail going on a remote v-host running
apache and courier. Everything compiles ok but "make install" trips on
the chown root for the sqwebmail executable. I will never have root
access on the remote box but Apache is configured for suEXEC.

I'm starting to wonder if I've hit a brick wall here or if there's an
alternate way to install sqwebmail without root privileges. Any

Thanks,

-Tom