On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 02:34:48PM +0100, DARCY,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2) wrote:
>    ls -la /usr/local/apache/virtual/www.e-netcomm.co.uk/sqwebmail
>
>    total 12
>
>    drwxr-xr-x   4 webmaster website      512 Sep 26 11:20 .
>
>    drwxr-xr-x   5 webmaster website      512 Sep 26 11:20 ..
>
>    drwxrwxrwx   2 webmaster website     1536 Sep 26 11:20 en

Probably not the problem, but worth mentioning that the default templates
are under "en-us", with "en" as a symlink to "en-us".

But it sounds like sqwebmail is still picking up templates; it's just
picking up the ones in the old location.

I'd suggest you replace the sqwebmail CGI with a simple script like this:

#!/bin/sh
echo "Content-Type: text/plain"
echo ""
set

which will show you whether the SQWEBMAIL_TEMPLATEDIR environment variable
has been set properly by Apache (and if not, you know it's an Apache config
problem that you need to resolve)

Regards,

Brian.