On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 01:05:40PM +0530, Biswajit Banerjee wrote:
> Dear All ,
>
>  sqwebmail's global address book search function not happening . page
> doesnot show any found address . what could be wrong ..?

Asking the question multiple times will not help. We saw it the first time.
If someone has an answer they will answer.

On the other hand, if you don't provide *any* information at all about the
problem, nor your LDAP configuration, the searches tried, the information
you expected to find, and what you actually saw, and which versions of
software you have installed (including openldap version), then no-one is
unlikely to offer an answer.

Brian.