Dear Brian,

Sorry for the incomplete information , i thougth this is a know problem .

version used
openldap-2.0.27
sqwebmail-3.6.0

my /usr/local/share/sqwemail3/ldapsearch have
exec /usr/bin/ldapsearch -D"cn=root,dc=linux4e,dc=com" -w secret -x -l 60
-z 20 "$@"

this work fine on the command line but does not give any output from
sqwebmail's global address book search page . It simply throws you back on
the same page.

Any clue.

Thanks

Biswajit