On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 08:09:20AM -0400, Biswajit  wrote:
> In My case , it seems the sqwebmail is not running the script .. what do
> you suggest to rectify the problem .
>
> The script you provided , when run thro' sqwebmail doesnot even create
> /tmp/ldapsearch.out.
>
> how can i resolve this problem ?

Sorry, I don't know; it works for me.

Try cd'ing into the source directory and doing

  grep LDAPSEARCH sqwebmal/htmllibdir.h

which should show you the path it is trying to use to find ldapsearch. Or:
  strings /path/to/cgi-bin/sqwebmail | grep ldap

may also give you some clues as to where it's looking.

Other than that, I suggest you add some fprintf(stderr,...) statements
around the point where ldapsearch is called - these will appear in your
Apache error log - to try to locate the problem.

Brian.