From: seitan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [sqwebmail] Skins

Simple.
Just create index file (index.htm, index.html, index.php - regarding on your
apache
configuration), containing:

<head>
</head>

So, when you go to webmail dir, apache throws you this index file.
In this index file contains code, which tells "redirect to
cgi-bin/sqwebmail, after 0 seconds".

ICQ: 169434041
Seitan end Yvl