Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I tried quickly with a rtpengine that was not running, and kamailio
> started fine and then was responding fast for sip requests.
>
> To clarify: you actually have more rtpengine configured (at least two)
> in a set and one is not available, right?

Yes, I have two in one set:

udp:127.0.0.1:6050  (running)
udp:192.26.134.10:6050 (host 192.26.134.10 is down)

> Is the CPU usage very high? Because it is strange that is responding,
> but with long delay ...

top does not show any kamailio processes in the top.

In addition to not responding to sip requests, kamailio does not respond
to kamcmd command either.

It stars to respond when rtpengine module gives up on trying and
declares udp:192.26.134.10:6050 disabled.

-- Juha