Hi All,

I've been trying to get some Cisco/Linksys SPA phones working with Kamailio
(current stable). All seems to be ok apart from getting Presence/BLF/SCA
working.

The phones are set to
        Server_Type : RFC3265_4235

        Line Key 2 Extension : Disabled
        Line Key 2 Share Call Appearance : Private
        Line Key 2 Extended Function :
fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=1...@ourserver.com;ext=1...@ourserver.com

Where 1001 is the other phone.

The phone appears to be sending event type 'call-info' rather than dialog etc.

Phone is being sent '489 Bad Event' and the error in the logs is : presence
[subscribe.c:1007]: Unsupported event header field value call-info

Whatever I set the Server Type to on the phones it still tries to send
call-info events on subscribes

Has anyone got Presence working with Cisco SPA handset?

The module needed seems to be available on OpenSIPs
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/presence_callinfo.html

Thanks!

Mark