Hello,

not having against adding alternatives to existing features/modules, apparently here is just about implementing the reload capability. Most of the features should be there, like loading from database (which is done at startup) and destroying exiting structures in memory (which is done at shutdown). Doing the second followed by the first operation upon a rpc command should get the feature (of course, there can be some extra bits/adjustments needed)

Cheers,
Daniel