Hey Daniel,

I totally agree on improving versus adding new module.
The only thing which made me going towards porting was not knowing how easy would be enhancing vs porting something which is implemented. Also the fact that Alexa has mentioned it as an often requested feature made me think that it could take a while until someone would be able to do it in the existing module.

Anyway, thanks for your input!

DanB

PS: Ovidiu, I appreciate your feedback as well. Good to know that you are around ;).