Hello,

I have installed successfully openssh "openssh-2.9p1" on Linux RedHat 6.2. It works well. I have installed an ssh tunnel like this :

ssh -2 -N -f -L 4001:foo.bar.com:25 -p 4002 foo.bar.com

it works. Then I tried to access it like this : telnet localhost 4001
It has worked well. But, if I type this : telnet hostname 4001 or telnet FQDN 4001 then it does not work.
And, if I want to access it from an other machine (so with the FQDN or even the IP adress), it does not work.

So, what should I do to solve this problem ?

Thanks.

--
Richard NAGY
Presenceweb