Chris, sorry for speading the false news - gmail gives a possibility to use 
both filters and labels (works like folders) so you can label sslivesteam 
messages and keep them separate from other email. Expanding capabilities work 
great. Best, Zubi

Zbigniew Struzik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Chris, gmail web mail interface 
does this. But it does not seem to have filter capability to send messages to 
separate folders so I am using yahoo for 
sslivesteam. But for other stuff I use web based email and I recommend it. 
Best wishes from Tokyo, Zubi (Zbigniew)


 Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20061201/45703e7a/attachment.html
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html



 Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20061201/e3b4e0d7/attachment.html
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to