On 09/14/2015 01:34 PM, Pavel Březina wrote:
On 09/14/2015 01:32 PM, Pavel Březina wrote:
0001:
Use extra flag also in OOB request.

0002:
Provide support for UPN. This add an improvement from NSS code, but I'm
not sure if it is desired or not.

If you have [domain/AD.PB] in sssd.conf and UPN "u...@ad.pb" then NSS
responder will not find this user, cache_req will. Is this nss behavior
intentional or a bug?

0003:
I got really sick of the way new test are written in cache_req when
writing new tests so I kinda rewrote it.

I think this completes the cache_req interface. If you find anything
missing, please let me no so I can add it.

Hi,

I compiled it.
CI tests over all 3 patches:
http://sssd-ci.duckdns.org/logs/job/26/73/summary.html

I was interested in the third patch, since it affects the tests, with which I have worked. This is something what I will inspect more detail.

I cannot say ack, because there is large logic.
I would like to ask someone more experienced
to take care of this review.

Petr

PS: I installed AD on my laptop and I try to set up
it correctly.