On 09/17/2015 11:06 AM, Pavel Březina wrote:

I wanted to avoid writing types for send_fn and done_fn. I'll do it if
you want me to, but I think this is good enough for test.

Well.
# return run_cache_req(...) but it doesn't provide value.

It was there originally then I realized I don't have to return a value.
I forgot to switch errno_t with void in function definition though, thanks!

However, I did not find line "return run_cache_req...", so if it is
there somewhere, please tell me.
That's my fault. There isn't any return run_cache_req(...) but I think that should be.

Thanks for addressing all comments (I didn't check it.).

Petr