Title: #21: IFP: expose user and group unique IDs through DBus

tequeter commented:
"""
Yes, I considered creating a ```group_attributes``` instead. However it would
have taken more refactoring to avoid duplicating the ```user_attributes``` code
than I was comfortable with for a first contribution.

I went for uniqueID (GUID) instead of SIDs for three reasons:
- ```uniqueID``` has a meaningful value both in IPA and AD, so it'll be useful
to more users.
- SIDs can change over time in multi-domain configurations.
- GUIDs are supposedly world-unique, while SIDs can collide in forest
configurations.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/21#issuecomment-247979288