On 12/06/2016 11:56 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
Hi,

I checked the 1.14 backlog milestone. I think most of the tickets can be
just moved to "Future releases" except for a couple where I was quite
confident the ticket can be just closed (and I just closed them), except
for these:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/1400 - [RFE] In memory fast
    cache should support negative caching

+1 for Patches welcome

    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2497 - When machine gets
    IPA-enrolled to different IPA with the same domain name and the same
    users, caches prevent correct operation

This should at least be documented as a known issue before we put it to
Patches welcome milestone. Maybe putting it to the troubleshooting
wiki page?

    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2967 -  Intermittent attribute
    retrieval failure from AD

Not sure about this. Lukas owns the issue, maybe he will know more.

The three above should IMO be moved to "Patches welcome".

Next on my cleanup todo list is 1.14.3 milestone - IMO only bug fixes
should be there, the other tickets would just be overlooked since we are
not developing new features or new tests for 1.14.

Then it's finally time to start drafting the 1.15 milestone..