Title: #485:  Support alternative sources for the files provider

pbrezina commented:
"""
#jhrozek So if I understand it correctly, if you store users and the group is
already stored the memberof attribute is not populated?

Anyway, this is not related to other Justin's changes. So I would prefer to
remove this change and require the negative cache to expire first in this
patches and then add another patch that invalidates the negative cache after
this refresh. It may be solved in another PR.

Besides this, I tested the patches. They work as expected and I don't have
other comments.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/485#issuecomment-358004129