Title: #475: AD: Use the right sdap_domain for the forest root

jhrozek commented:
"""
On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 01:53:18AM -0800, sumit-bose wrote:
> Thank you very much for the new version. The patch makes sense and it is much
> clearer now where the issue is. I've added two inline comments about the code
> in general.

I'm still a bit sad that it took me too long to remember what the
relationship between the structures is or should be. The patch itelf is
trivial, but figuring out the correct way of fixing the bug took longer
than it should..

> I'd didn't run tests yet but will try to reproduce the issue later today.

Note that this was not trivial to reproduce. The downstream tests seem
to provoke the right order of the domains and at the moment, I still
have access to the environment provided by @lslebodn which reproduced
the issue. Please ping either of us to get access..

A new patch that should address both of your comments was pushed.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/475#issuecomment-358616587