On ma, 13 marras 2017, Charles Hedrick wrote:
The netapp is using LDAP with RFC2307 for all name service. That
include users, groups, and netgroups.

What they are asking for is for LDAP to implement netgroup.byhost. It
appears that AD does this. As far as I can tell, they are looking for
nisMapName=netgroup.byhost accessed via LDAP.

I hadn’t thought about asking IPA to emulate NIS. If that would
efficiently implement the netgroup.byhost NIS map, maybe it’s the way
to go. We don’t currently have NIS enabled for the netapp. We’re using
RFC2307 for users and groups. Netapp supports ns-switch, so it sounds
like we could use NIS for just netgroups. Is that what you’d suggest?
No, I'm not suggesting that. I was confused on what is your exact
configuration because you conflated many things together and it wasn't
clear at all what is in use.

I don't think we have any support for nisMapName attribute at all.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy