All

Thank you for keeping this thread active with your comments. They sure kept me
focused on the sssd.conf file without distractions and helped me notice that my

[domain/MY.DOMAIN

Was missing the close bracket []   (as you can see above)

SSSD can really be finicky

________________________________
Eloka Agajelu   Inovalon, Inc
(301) 809-4000 x3560    4321 Collington Rd
cagaj...@inovalon.com<mailto:cagaj...@inovalon.com>     Bowie, MD 20716

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and may
contain privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have
otherwise received this email in error, please be advised that any review,
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please delete all copies
of the email and all attachments (and destroy any hard-copy printouts), and
promptly contact us by email (i...@inovalon.com<mailto:i...@inovalon.com>) or
by telephone (800.390.3180).