Hello
I am doing some reverse engineering in my current company :

I have a server which is acting as a gateway for other services, it's like
entry point exposed to the world. People are connecting to this server on port
443 via for example DBeaver.
The same server can be accessed by a group of admin via ssh - ssh should be
only for admins, admins are placed in the different domain while all other
users are in domain.net

for clarification group, "NoOne" doesn't exist in AD

what is happening :
- if someone is trying to access this node via ssh, I see in the SSSD logs
that, after validating user, SSSD is performing access check filter and that is
ok
- if someone is trying to access this node via DBeaver on port 443, SSSD never
triggers access check filter after user validation and the user gets access

if there is any way to exclude performing access_filter for every connection
except ssh? I cannot find this configuration and apparently, this is how it
works right now, while I am deploying new Gateway server with the same
configuration and on the new server no matter what I do, access_filter check is
always triggered

config:

[domain/admins.net]
allow ssh config

[domain/domain.net]
debug_level = 9
id_provider = ldap
auth_provider = ldap
access_provider = ldap
ldap_uri = ldaps://node.net:636
ldap_user_search_base =
DC=domain,DC=NET?subtree?(|(memberOf=CN=DSP,OU=Security,OU=Groups,OU=Town,OU=PL,OU=COMP,OU=Users
 &
Workstations,DC=domain,DC=NET)(memberOf=CN=IMD,OU=Security,OU=IMD,OU=Global,OU=Users
 & Workstations,DC=domain,DC=NET))
ldap_schema = ad
ldap_id_mapping = True
ldap_default_bind_dn = CN=USERMASTER,OU=Service
Accounts,OU=Global,OU=Servers,DC=domain,DC=NET
ldap_default_authtok = ################
ldap_user_name = sAMAccountName
ldap_user_member_of = memberOf
ldap_user_gid_number = primaryGroupID
ldap_user_shell = /bin/bash
override_homedir = /home/%u
ldap_group_name = sAMAccountName
ldap_group_search_base = DC=domain,DC=NET?subtree?(|(cn=Data*)(cn=Users))
ldap_use_tokengroups = false
ldap_group_member = member
ldap_group_object_class = group
ldap_sudorule_object_class = person
ldap_sudorule_name = sAMAccountName
cache_credentials = True
use_fully_qualified_names = False
ldap_tls_cacert = /etc/sssd/ROOT_AD_RO.pem
ldap_access_order = filter
ldap_access_filter = (|(memberOf=NoOne,DC=domain,DC=NET)