There's lots of people saying this would be a good idea, and most (easily
accessible) places in Europe are also good for people.

Seems it needs someone (maybe a group of 3) to make a decision and run with
it.

fippo and Lance might be in Berlin mid-September so I'll put my hand up for
Berlin again (+ hopefully Mozilla office usage + decentralize.js).  We're
not going to make everyone happy on location, but a summit, I'm sure, will
be better than no summit.

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
ll...@evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow