Sorry for the multiple cross posts, but this is relevant to this thread:

------------------------

Hi all,

As per previous emails there we now have plans for an XSF summit in Berlin
during JSFest.

There is an event (for which there aren't much details) called
decentralize.js on the 9th of September so we're looking at 2 days from the
10th / 11th / 12th September to hold a 1 day summit and a hackathon/barcamp
for the wider community (probably called xmpp.js).

We'd like to gauge numbers so we can book the correct amount of space and
try and organise a group booking. To that end I've created a doodle below.
If you are interested in coming please select your favoured two days and
we'll pick those with the most responses:

http://doodle.com/t5c6v6eth3vpw82u

If anyone would like to help out please let me know (especially if you are
from, or know, Berlin).

Cheers, Lloyd.