This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
Title: Message Carbons
In order to keep all IM clients for a user engaged in a conversation,
outbound messages are carbon-copied to all interested resources.
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send
your feedback to the firstname.lastname@example.org discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!
Standards mailing list