On Montag, 11. Juni 2018 18:29:50 CEST Tedd Sterr wrote:
> Upon receiving an RMC message, an LMC client would check whether the ID
> matches its last message and see that it doesn't -- the first business rule
> suggests that means it is a correction to a message directed to another
> resource, and so this client would quietly eat the message (because the
> correction is for another resource.)

This wouldn’t be an issue if clients use sufficiently unique IDs.

Also funny is by the way the question what counts as "Message" in this
context. If I send a message and my client sends a CSN afterwards (because I
switched to another tab maybe) and then I do a correction, is the CSN (which
comes in its own <message/>) a new message, which should be prohibiting me
from correcting my last actual text message?

kind regards,
Jonas