Thanks for the feedback Jonas.

Honestly I already thought about this after implementation and I agree with
you.
Removing "coding" in favor of always base64(u8) would make things way
easier and still sufficient.
And I'm fine with <amplitudes/>

---

Regarding references. Andrew Nenakhov gave me a good idea what to reference
to when want to just an audio message.
It's a text for clients which do not support SIMS. For example it can be an
HTTP link to the audio record or something
like "Go and install another client to listen this" in case there is only
s5b stream available.
So when SIMS-capable client renders this, it removes the referenced text.
As far as I remember Andrew even added
a special attribute the references where they have to be removed or not. So
I believe his ideas could be applied here.

Best Regards,
Sergey