On 2/11/20 4:21 PM, Jonas Schäfer (XSF Editor) wrote:
> The XEP Editor would like to Call for Experience with XEP-0198 before
> presenting it to the Council for advancing it to Final status.

With the advent of WebSockets and QUIC around the corner, we shouldn't
miss the opportunity to allow stream resumption over different
transports (TCP, BOSH, WebSocket, QUIC, …).

I am not sure if this is actually feedback for xep198, as "Stream
Management for QUIC" could be simply another XEP. But maybe xep198 could
at least mention that it is not strictly limited to RFC6120-like TCP
transport bindings, while stream management for other transports are
outside the scope of xep198 and instead specified in their own XEP?

- Florian