I added a new function, rw_fnmatch(), to the test driver. It behaves just
like the POSIX fnmatch() (the FNM_XXX constants aren't implemented
yet). While the main purpose behind the new function is to support
STDCXX-683 it should make it easier to also implement a scheme like
the one outlined below.

Travis, feel free to experiment/prototype a solution :)

Martin