From: Martin Sebor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Sebor
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 4:01 PM
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: GNU "Autotools" Branch?

Eric Lemings wrote:
I have some code that I'd like to contribute to the Apache STDCXX
repository.  It adds support for the GNU "Autotools" suite of tools
(i.e.
Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool).
Would a branch in the Subversion stdcxx/branches directory be the
appropriate place to check in this code?
If you're still developing the code we can create a branches/autotools
branch for this work. But if it's already finished and tested on all
platforms we might want to think about rolling it into 4.3 instead
(once it has been created).

Martin

Thanks.