Post news and information from your neighborhood:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

At 8:04 AM -0800 2/6/04, popman wrote:
I can sum up his whole post in one word:
Rethuglicanism! (applied)

Well I will not be the first to come to any particular parties defense, but it was a DFL controlled Council, & Legislature that got this thing down here to SAVE A FEW JOBS for a FEW UNION workers. So to say that it is Republican that have "doomed" us is as far from the mark as you can get.

He, and others that are opposed to the GSE situation,
will find out that the whole opposition is doomed and
has been from the start.

I guess you have never run up against me now have you? :-) See I understood in 2000 that this was a long haul fight and never would be an easy task. I have been a part of many battles far larger than this and eventually have won. This is small potatoes compared to some of the things I have been a part of.

Be a naysayer if you like and become a part of the problem. Join us, become part of the solution, and we will show you the power that people have.

--
Sincerely,
John Birrenbach

"Six years on the council has trained me to feign interest for long periods of time" Chris Coleman Jan 21, 2004

W 7th Neighborhood, St Paul MN

Political & Business Consulting
http://www.birrenbach.com/

Harmony Cedar Products: Quality Amish Furniture Products:
http://www.harmonycedar.com