Sit in my back yard drinking beer with a buddy as it rises. ;) I
didn't know that it was at perigee or I would have made other plans to
find some place to photograph it tonight. You want to photograph
"full" moons one or two days before the actual full moon rise so there
is still some sunlight to illuminate your foreground. On the actual
full moon day the sun sets just before the moon rises and there isn't
enough light to capture both foreground and the moonrise.
--
Brian