Not sure it's not too late, but anyway...

The gpg thing is in the maven build if I remember well, there's a maven
plugin for that. You just need pgp on the build machine, with a pubkey that
you have distributed on the PGP network... then mvn clean deploy -Prelease
if I'm right : this pushes everything on sonatype's repo.
Then, on sonatype, just close the staging request and release.

Cheers

Remi