Thanks for the offering mate !

The Stripes mvn build is almost good now. There's just this ugly test module
(as you could see it yourself), but apart from that most of it works
perfect. I mean, we gen the taglib descriptors etc, sign the jars etc...
There are a few glitches, but overall, it works fine.

We're just waiting for Ben's green light before a directory structure
refactoring, and it'll be perfect...

He won't be long now : he managed to change all the version numbers etc
yesterday, deploy to central (yes yes !!)...
I think he's beginning his love affair with maven, but he won't say it yet
:P

Cheers

Remi